It remains one of the biggest problems if not plagues everywhere in POD.
It inhibits profits for sellers and remains a source of frustration for consumers.
I’m talking about inadequate and ineffective product listings.
From tshirts on Merch By Amazon to handmade gifts on Etsy, how effectively sellers describe their products, target their audiences, and encourage sales through the written word often means the difference between success and failure.
There is no one-size-fits-all template for an effective listing. But there is a formula. And when followed, it quickly and concisely fixes the biggest failures of product listings, which include:
- No niche audience is identified
- No product or design purpose is expressed
- No effective keyword pairings or keyword compatibility is evident
- No focus is directed on the customer experience
- No artistic or physical craftsmanship is touted
- No difference is acknowledged between the gift buyer and the gift recipient
- No timeliness or timelessness of the design or product is expressed
- No pride in Readability is apparent
I’ve written a comprehensive step-by-step guide to ensure that your listings on any platform never fall flat.
Messaging on The Money: A Product Listing Strategy Guide will help you identify, fix, and prevent mediocre listings with step-by-step instructions for reaching the right audience and resonating with them. From selecting and pairing the right keywords for your listings, to expressing purpose without being pushy in your calls to action, I’m sharing what I’ve learned and what I do to make my product listings on every platform clear, concise, and compelling.
The new guide is available for $10 here: https://gum.co/yZYFa